According to my analytics the most popular Google search for getting to Crosstips.org is exactly
crosstips.org which clearly proves that a lot of people type in the domain name in the search field these days. I do it too.
The second most popular search is "word whomp" which Crosstips has a dedicated page for.
What's cute about that is that it was just a little side project I threw in yet it has grown to become one of the most popular features. You can never predict these kinds of things. I think the next thing I'm going to add is a Hangman solver which shouldn't be too hard.
So fellow Word Whomp cheaters, go for it!
- UPPER vs. ILIKE
19 April 2010
- OpenID, Attribute Exchange, SReg, python-openid and Google
23 April 2010
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Related by keyword:
- The awesomest way possible to serve your static stuff in Django with Nginx
24 March 2010
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- Google's new Page Speed Online hard to beat
04 April 2011
- Simple interface for Crosstips
08 April 2009
- Crossing the world - new feature on Crosstips
23 May 2009