It's been a while since I last ranted about some website looking not only totally unappealing but also barely usable. This time it's called The Backyard Comedy Club and it's a quite simply, a comedy club near where I live. The sad thing about this site unlike other sites that I've criticized as being butt-ugly in the past, this one is actually quite new. The footer says "Copyright Backyard Comedy Club 2007 ©".
Maybe the intention is that the whole website is a joke. Kind of to get you in the right mood for the comedy acts.
- Vertically expanding textarea input boxes
19 September 2007
- Spellcorrector 0.2
24 September 2007
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- My favorite YouTube channels
11 March 2014
- Related by keyword:
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
- Ugliest site of the month, stradbally
17 June 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, plus44.com
17 December 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, hernia.org
18 November 2004
- Bad Santa
13 November 2004