Here are the slides from yesterday's London Python Dojo event.
I presented and demo'ed Kwissle to my fellow Python London friends and focused a lot on the technology but also tried to plug the game a bit.
Having seen that there's a lot of interest in "socket" related web applications about I thought this was a good chance to say that you don't need NodeJS and that tornadio is a great framework for that.
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- Comparing Google Closure with UglifyJS
10 July 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- How to install Node 12 on Ubuntu (Eoan Ermine) 19.10
08 April 2020
- uwsgi weirdness with --http
19 September 2019
- NodeJS fs walk() or glob or fast-glob
31 August 2019
- How's My WiFi?
08 December 2017
- Python slow-down of exception handling or condition checking
14 May 2015