Like it or not, this is at least cleverly new. It's the kind of furniture you'd guess Hugh Hefner would have in his log cabin out in the countryside. Or is it?
Isn't it maybe so bizarre that it's actually pretty cool. It's a bit dirty and perhaps sleazy but imagine how much attention a piece of furniture like this would get when you have guests over. If I had the space, the money and the courage I would order that big triangular table I think.
- Size comparison of Zope3, Django and TurboGears
04 February 2006
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Effects of LSD on drawing
20 January 2004