Is it just me or is this just another proof that the film "Wall·E":http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910970/ predicts the future, ie. that a couple of generations from now we'll be fat, lazy and living in space.
What's interesting about this article is that they even mention Chinese people become obese. I've heard it before, that other Europeans are getting Obese too but now it's Chinas turn to get some blame light.
"In Mexico, nobody was overweight 15 years ago; now 71 percent of Mexican women and 66 percent of men are."
- YouTube - Nigella's XXXmas
19 December 2008
21 December 2008
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- My favorite YouTube channels
11 March 2014
- Related by keyword:
- I just ordered tea from the Min River Tea Farm
27 February 2011
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- The Chinese Martial Arts Film at BFI
31 January 2004
- Once upon a time in Mexico
13 October 2003