I've just added some nice stats to RememberYourFriends.com. It's basically two line charts. One of how many reminders have been sent that week and one of how many reminders have been sent, ever up to a particular week from the very start.
To do this I use the wonderful CharDirector package for Python which is really fast and very easy to implement. These graphs are created on the fly and apart from generating the image it obviously needs to generate the data. Pretty fast I'd say. Will be interesting to see how it will fair when the load starts to get interesting.
Once I get a bit more users I'll start thinking of other funky charts to draw. It's fun.
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you?
12 July 2006
- Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart
19 July 2006
- Related by category:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL?
28 September 2019
- Best practice with retries with requests
19 April 2017
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3)
16 June 2017
- Interesting float/int casting in Python
25 April 2006
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python
31 January 2018
- Related by keyword:
- LastGraph - visualizing your Last.fm usage
08 January 2010
- Why did RememberYourFriends fail?
11 September 2006
- RememberYourFriends.com running jQuery
18 January 2007
- RememberYourFriends.com beta version
19 June 2006