Having lived under a rock for a while I've managed to miss this great new feature in Gmail:
Muting or ignoring conversions
From their help text:
"you've no doubt been subjected to the 'thread that just won't die!' If you're part of a long message conversation that isn't relevant, you can
mute the conversation to keep all future additions out of your inbox."
That is such a smart feature. Interestingly I didn't even think there was a solution to that problem. I sure I have many times needed something like this. Now, let's hope I can remember to actually use this feature.
- "Using MongoDB in your Django app - implications and benefits"
25 May 2010
- Correction: running Django tests with MongoDB is NOT slow
30 May 2010
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Related by keyword:
- Gmail account giveaway
09 February 2005
- mailto: considered stupid, especially with ?subject
25 April 2009
- Autosaving textarea with AJAX
16 May 2005
- Now I have a Gmail account
29 June 2004
25 February 2005