Today I finally got around to launching a new version of the IssueTrackerProduct. After a years worth of bug fixes and new features added the most exciting one to me is the Monthly summary feature.
Gosh! I really regret I've never properly collected email addresses for people who actually use the IssueTrackerProduct. I was using a SourceForge mailing list for a while but that got to spam ridden I gave up on it a long time ago.
Check out how long the list of change is on version 0.11
Feedback mucho appreciatado.
- Upgrading to Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and downgrading to Python2.4 and Python2.5
11 May 2010
- Making output stay on stdout
18 May 2010
- Related by category:
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- More than 10,000 lines of Python
19 June 2005
- Massive improvement on sorting a fat list
28 February 2010
- Custom Fields in IssueTrackerProduct documentation written
05 June 2009
- Helpdeskshow - a quick review
26 April 2006