I'm not a political editor and I can't confirm the validity of these statistics but if they're at least close to true it's a hell of a scary picture of the injustice in the Israeli/Palestine conflict.
Israel receives $6.8 million per day in aid. I doubt that all of that money goes towards building better schools for Israeli families.
I found this comic script and even if it's context implies another place I think the message is the same:
- Chinese New Year and the Persecution of Falun Gong in China
09 February 2008
- CommandLineApp by Doug Hellmann
22 February 2008
- Related by category:
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- People's reactions to Gates and Buffet's $600 billion challenge
17 June 2010
- Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife
17 February 2009
- Haiti Earthquake: Who's given what?
02 February 2010
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
- Related by keyword:
- Orphaned Land - Jewish Muslim Metal
08 December 2009
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts store opening
13 May 2004
- World Oil Depletion and the Inevitable Crisis
27 July 2004
- British English for Americans
31 August 2005