Thank you @davehunt for finding a ugly bug in in hashin.
The bug happened when you tried to add a package that had a similar name to a package that was already in your
requirements.txt. By similar name, it was if the package name was inside another name. E.g.
'selenium==' in 'pytest-selenium=='.
Here's the fix.
So make sure you upgrade to version
- Time to do concurrent CPU bound work
13 May 2016
- CSS Bloat Comparison
03 June 2016
- Related by Keyword:
- "ld: library not found for -lssl" trying to install mysqlclient in Python on macOS
05 February 2020
- hashin 0.14.5 and canonical pip hashes
31 January 2019
- Concurrent download with hashin without --update-all
18 December 2018
- hashin 0.14.0 with --update-all and a bunch of other features
13 November 2018
- hashin 0.12.0 is much much faster
20 March 2018