hashin 0.15.0 makes package comparison agnostic to underscore or hyphens
See issue #116 for a fuller story. Basically, now it doesn't matter if you write...
And the same can be said about the contents of your
requirements.txt file. Suppose it already had something like this:
and you type
hashin python-memcached it will do the version comparison on these independent of the underscore or hyphen.
Thank @caphrim007 who implemented this for the benefit of Renovate.
- ./bin/huey-isnt-running.sh - A bash script to prevent lurking ghosts
10 June 2020
22 June 2020
- Related by category:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL?
28 September 2019
- Best practice with retries with requests
19 April 2017
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3)
16 June 2017
- Interesting float/int casting in Python
25 April 2006
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python
31 January 2018
- Related by keyword:
- "ld: library not found for -lssl" trying to install mysqlclient in Python on macOS
05 February 2020
- Bestest and securest way to handle Python dependencies
01 February 2016
- hashin 0.12.0 is much much faster
20 March 2018
- Concurrent download with hashin without --update-all
18 December 2018
- hashin 0.14.0 with --update-all and a bunch of other features
13 November 2018