Since Google doesn't really have a bug tracker where I can report bugs I blog about it instead.
Here's a typical example that Google's strife to get rid of duplicate content still needs some work. About 10 different mailing list archive sites have indexed the same email thread. Not very helpful.
- Test static resources in Django tests
02 June 2011
- Launching Kwissle.com
04 June 2011
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Related by keyword:
- More productive than Lisp? Really??!
10 March 2011
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Never seen before Google Server Error
07 May 2009
- DateIndex in Zope doesn't have indexed attributes
28 October 2007
- Google hardware history
16 May 2004