Thank you everyone who sponsored me for this weekends Kungfu endurance challenge to raise money for the Claremont project.
A reminder... The Claremont project is a venue where old people go to for activities in Islington. Many of these people are weak and lonely and doing these activities is practically all they have to meet and socialise with people.
Unfortunately I didn't win any of the individual events of the endurance challenge but I did try my best and I'm very happy that I participated and at least tried.
Thank you all who sponsored me!!
Here are some photos from the event
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.8.0
15 October 2007
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan
25 October 2007
- Related by category:
- One hot ear
28 October 2003
- Hacking and martial arts
22 November 2004
- My first Twitter app - KungFuPeople.com
22 September 2009
- Lizard walk charity for the Claremont project
29 April 2009
- Calling all kung fu people - kungfupeople.com
19 August 2009
- Related by keyword:
- Islington Knuckle Walk
24 November 2005
- City & Islington kung fu charity event
31 October 2004
- Kung Fu competition
21 November 2003