PythonPoint is a piece open source software that converts XML to PDFs that looks like presentation slides.
"Essentially, it converts slides in an XML format to PDF."
Here's a 270Kb sample PDF document.
- Creating a user for postgresql
10 January 2004
- How old is Bettys dad?
11 January 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Slides about Kwissle from yesterdays London Python Dojo
08 July 2011
- wkhtmltopdf and font size shrinkage
10 September 2010
- Valuble site: Commonly Confused Characters
28 December 2004
- RSS 1.0 feed now
13 February 2004