Amazon has added a wicked feature to their site. You can now search for words inside the books. That's like being able to search a library just like Google searches the web.
According to to this blob at Metafilter you can search some 33 million words. The blob also mentions some shortcomings of the feature which you'd expect.
Here's Jeff Bezos official announcement
- Programmers Block
24 October 2003
- Sand java applet
26 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL?
28 September 2019
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012