"Perhaps even more worrying - when confronted with the same map, only 89% of Americans could find their own country!"
Even Sweden youths did poorly:
"Not a single country managed the 42 points need for an A grade, even top scoring Sweden only got an average of 40 questions right."
- "Sweden and Denmark top in quality of life"
09 October 2003
- Once upon a time in Mexico
13 October 2003
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Related by keyword:
23 February 2018
- TfL Traffic cameras on a Google map
16 June 2010
- London underground map in 3D
26 November 2003
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you?
12 July 2006