Just experimenting with my new digital camera and a pair of binoculars. Sadly I don't have a tripod for neither the camera or the binoculars, which would make the picture quality even better. It was not my binoculars but I'm sure they were a good pair.
All of these photos were taken from my balcony. On the first two photos the non-resized part of St Pauls cathedral was not resized.
No binoculars, no zoom on the camera
No binoculars, full zoom on the camera
With binoculars, no zoom on the camera
With binoculars, full zoom on the camera
I've experimented with the zoom on the camera before.
- Can you add them all up?
31 May 2004
- Find song by lyrics
01 June 2004
- Related by category:
- Panasonic Lumix from 2008 or a iPhone 5S from 2014
26 September 2015
- How I back up all my photos on S3 via Dropbox
28 August 2014
- The 5 most spectacular photos of 2003
08 April 2004
- Miami Vice party photos
14 May 2007
- Cycling across England on Orange Snapshot
04 April 2010
- Related by keyword:
- Techie things I want to buy from ebuyer.com
05 February 2004
- Hasselblad's 39 megapixel digital camera
17 January 2006