"My client, a large public sector organisation, is commencing a hugely exciting programme for archiving the Web."
Got this in one of those automatic emails that CWJobs sends out. I'm not personally interested but it sure is an unusual offer. It also said:
"Architecture and programming of server-side code at a guru level.".
"Guru"? Isn't that when you're so good that your a celebrity (E.g. Stallman, E.S. Raymond, Nielsen)
- CPU info
02 March 2004
- the knife: Pass This On
03 March 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- My favorite YouTube channels
11 March 2014
- Related by keyword:
- The meaning of "hacking"
13 March 2004
- Software Patents in the EU (Stallman's explaination)
21 June 2005
- Why Sun should Open up on Java
18 February 2004