Like many other Python fellow geeks on Planet Python I too took the Which Programming Language Are You? quiz. Apparently I'm Prolog.
I've never used Prolog and I barely know how it works or what it's syntax looks like. Well, I guess I'll just erase all my current projects and recode them in Prolog from now on. Unpractical but necessary.
- Guess my age with MOBi
21 April 2007
- What does $456 billion buy?
07 May 2007
- Related by category:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL?
28 September 2019
- Best practice with retries with requests
19 April 2017
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3)
16 June 2017
- Interesting float/int casting in Python
25 April 2006
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python
31 January 2018
- Related by keyword:
- Can you add them all up?
31 May 2004